Sunday, June 17, 2012

Matt Sileno The Strategy of Hustle



I’ve read a lot of books on strategy. The best ones influenced my mode of operation as an executive of Jacobs Suchard, the maker of coffee and chocolate brands, Jacobs, Nabob, Toblerone, Suchard and Côte d'Or. I was devoted to master strategies and “big play” innovations that ideally position a company to dominate their chosen market(s) and enjoy sustainable competitive advantages. The philosophy begins with a mindset obsessed with the competition. It worked well for me in my 17 years at Jacobs Suchard, although I am the first to admit that we managed just two blockbuster strategic innovations over that time period – both were technical in nature, and thankfully, both were well-marketed. Looking back, two big, game-changing plays was a damn good record.



via Alltop RSS http://www.ceoafterlife.com/leadership/strategy-of-hustle/ Matt Sileno

http://www.lead411.com/Matt_Sileno_3146962.html The Intuitive Group Inc

8233 Old Courthouse Rd Ste 330 Vienna V.A. 22182

No comments:

Post a Comment