Thursday, June 21, 2012

Matt Sileno An Interview with Bob Goff [Video]




Bob Goff is one of the most amazing men I have ever met. I don’t think I know anyone else who is as adventurous as he is. I certainly don’t know anyone who is a better storyteller.


If you can’t see this video in your RSS reader or email, then click here.

I first read about Bob in Don Miller’s delightful book, A Million Miles in a Thousand Years. Shortly after that, Don introduced me to him. Then, I had the privilege of spending a few days with Bob and his wife, Maria, at their beautiful home in British Columbia.


Several months later, Don sent me the manuscript for Bob’s new book, Love Does: Discover a Secretly Incredible Life in an Ordinary World . Though I rarely read books from first time authors, I devoured this one. I read it from start to finish in one sitting. (In a moment, I’ll tell you how you can get a copy for free.)


What is the book about? It’s really a series of paradigm shifts disguised as stories. These stories are assembled to prove one thesis: Love is not merely about thoughts and feelings. it is about taking action. Or, as the title of his books says, love does.


Recently I had the opportunity to interview Bob about his book. I asked him the following questions:



  • I know you are doing something special with the royalties for this book. Can you tell us about that?

  • How did you get into law school? (This is one of my favorite stories ever.)

  • You used to think that Jesus was a guy in a robe who was mad at everyone. When did that change for you?

  • Can you elaborate on the difference between knowing and doing?

  • How do you get done everything you do? It sometimes seems like there are three of you!

  • What do you say to the person who says, “Bob Goff is an exception; I don’t have those resources or creativity?”


Love Does is pure inspiration. If you listen to Bob talk about it in this brief interview, you’ll get a little flavor of what to expect in the book.


Thomas Nelson, Bob’s publisher, has agreed to give 50 copies of his new book, Love Does to my readers. To get a chance at snagging one, you must take the following three actions:

  1. Leave a comment below. Tell me why you want a copy.

  2. Fill out the special form. I have set up a separate contact form to make it convenient for you to provide your mailing address. Please do not put your shipping address in your comment. This will automatically disqualify you.

  3. Twitter a link to this post. You can do so automatically by clicking here. If you don’t have a Twitter account, you can use Facebook.


On Friday, June 29, 2012, I will select 50 people at random. If you are one of those selected, I will notify you via email. If you don’t hear from me, you can assume you were not selected.



Question: Why do you want a copy of Bob’s new book? You can leave a comment by clicking here.







Advertise Here Get Michael Live






via Alltop RSS http://michaelhyatt.com/bob-goff.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+michaelhyatt+%28Michael+Hyatt%29 Matt Sileno

http://www.lead411.com/Matt_Sileno_3146962.html The Intuitive Group Inc

8233 Old Courthouse Rd Ste 330 Vienna V.A. 22182

No comments:

Post a Comment