It is both comical and sad to analyze certain promotional hype that one hears. Some companies claim that purchasing their product is the ‘be all, end all’ panacea for life’s dilemmas. If only you will buy their version of ‘The Answer,’ then you can surely fast-forward your way to instant riches, success and an easy [...]
You just finished reading The Big Picture of Business - The Realities of Branding... Slogans that Mislead! Consider leaving a comment!
If you enjoyed this article, let us keep you up-to-date on other newly published insights by signing up for our complimentary StrategyDriven Newsletter
Copyright 2007-2012 by StrategyDriven, Inc. This content is intended for personal and non-commercial use only. All rights reserved.
Please consider the environment before and after printing this article.
- The Big Picture of Business: The Realities of Networking
- The Big Picture of Business: Lessons About Business Planning To Be Learned from the Y2K Bug
- The Big Picture of Business: Been There, Done That
- The Big Picture of Business – Tribute to Dick Clark
- The Big Picture of Business: Corporate Communications – Correctly Positioning Your Company
via Alltop RSS http://www.strategydriven.com/2012/06/22/the-big-picture-of-business-the-realities-of-branding-slogans-that-mislead/ Matt Sileno
http://www.lead411.com/Matt_Sileno_3146962.html The Intuitive Group Inc
8233 Old Courthouse Rd Ste 330 Vienna V.A. 22182