Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Matt Sileno 3 Things I’m Doing To Improve My Platform



3 Things I’m Doing To Improve My Platform is a post from: Geoff Snyder's Leadership and Team Collaboration Blog - Freedom to Think and Dream Big


Today’s busy social space sometimes creates quite a challange to filter out a lot of the noise. With so many “new” social media tools and app integrations, it would seem impossible for anybody new to the arena to gain ground. Very recently, I was asked “Geoff, what are you doing to improve your platform?” This [...]


3 Things I’m Doing To Improve My Platform is a post from: Geoff Snyder's Leadership and Team Collaboration Blog - Freedom to Think and Dream Big






via Alltop RSS http://www.geoffsnyder.com/3-things-im-doing-to-improve-my-platform/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=3-things-im-doing-to-improve-my-platform Matt Sileno

http://www.lead411.com/Matt_Sileno_3146962.html The Intuitive Group Inc

8233 Old Courthouse Rd Ste 330 Vienna V.A. 22182

No comments:

Post a Comment